What is the Assessment Center?
Assessment Center is the best option for definition the effective way to develop a Team, retain and engage HiPots who drive the Company. It allows:
- To determine what kind of leaders you need in the position. What qualities, competencies, and behaviors should they have?
- To determine the best method for choosing high potential employees. You can find our method’s details following the link;
- To identify the strongest candidates for leader’s position;
- To understand the next steps that will support your staff in promotion;
- To figure out the best practices in AmRest People Development, where only 5 % of managers were recruited from outside.
How does Assessment Center works? What is our role?
- 1. We support in a first main step – to define Key competencies which your company need to deliver results.
- 2. We determine the high-potential criteria for the candidates and competency model for the position. We prepare all the tools for assessment and provide all the materials;
- 3. We train observers among the leaders from your company with detailed description of process and tools, so you will get new knowledge as well;
- 4. We conduct the briefings with the candidates about the assessment center process;
- 5. We provide Assessment Center;
- 6. The advantage of Assessment Center is that your Leaders of your company and you make a choice after summing up the results;
- 7. We provide specific feedback to every candidate in order to create IDP (individual development plan) and speed up next steps of Development;
- 8. We organize the following support process with the candidates after the Assessment Center.
Before you make a decision
that you need Assessment Center we would like to share with you some practical tips for it:
- All Leaders of the Company should work together to determine Key Competencies needed for the Company. They should base on company values, mission, strategy / competitive strategy.
- All leaders of the company should participate in Assessment Center and make final decision to ensure alignment.
- All participants should have calibration by our certified experts to ensure high quality of feedback and decisions.
- It is nice to have Assessment Center even if you do not plan company growth. The process of defining your HiPots and setting next steps for development is a great tool for motivation, engaging and retaining people.
- Crucial step of Assessment Center - follow ups which provide all the feedback. Support and Challenge are the elements of secret recipe.