1. Business need
Business increases by one third in one year, opening new restaurants in different cities.
to prepare leaders of current business, who will build the processes and culture in new cities.
- to define criteria and select candidates with the greatest potential,
- to teach the new role,
- to adapt in a short time,
- to strengthen the team of top managers.
Questions that were faced at the beginning of the project:
- How to achieve results in a short time (3 months)?
- How to spread the company's culture to new cities?
- How to connect business needs with the company promises (corporate culture)?
- How to use a practical approach for top managers to be able to follow company processes from the first days of work?
Our actions in this project:
- Prepare of theoretical base (from the selection criteria to training materials);
- Select of candidates through the Competency Interview process;
- Combine of theory based on case studies with practice in real restaurants;
- Lodge managers for 7 weeks in 1 house in the country for more intensive interaction and team building;
- Add of daily English;
- Prepare managers for certification by mentors;
- Attach every manager in training to the current ones for 1 month;
- Ensure Certification performance.
- 11 managers of 25 candidates have passed the interview;
- All candidates were certified in English in 3 months;
- Structure in the new cities was closed;
- Sales index improved by 15%;
- Audits index, mystery guest and index of operational standards compliance increased by 20% and 40% respectively.